Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome to Little Miss Riss

Hello everybody, 

So I decided to start a blog, well my friend Jaime (missjchew.blogspot.com) suggested I make one and she was surprised that I didn't already have one, so here I am, her suggestion was that I have a blog about my love for McFly Glee & Zac Efron, and after discussion we came up with 'Tales from McGleefron' but on second thought due to the other things I wanted to talk about on here (Jonas, Ryan Sheckler, Ryan Gosling, Russell Brand etc.) I decided on simply LittleMissRiss! 
Apologies if you all get sick of seeing pictures of the most amazing men on the planet, but then you could just not look at it :) 
Enjoy & please don't ridicule, 
Riss!

I figured for my first post I really should ad a suitable picture for first post material, I give you one of my favourite Zac Efron pictures, why? because it's Zac Efron, and he is on a skateboard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment