Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Please Explain...

So recently I've been on my old laptop due to the other one being broken, but anyway I was looking at all the old bookmarks and that and I came across bebo, I haven't been on here in such a long time that I found it to be hilarious, the things we used to write, or take pictures of, or watch on tv/movies I am so fortunate to have grown up a little bit. One particular piece has left me stumped, I ask you to please explain for me as I don't know either haha...
The true Lauren Browne
halloween at my house... so much fun until lauren.... well we know what happened... funny entertainment im sure her hand still hurts.... i found a udl on the ground where she pegged it at the tree.... then she went and raped the clothesline... before we know it running around nude screaming ARGHHHH... oh yea and then singing karaoke to madonna... great night, cant believe i remembered it all WOW
Lauren's interpretation of the night
halloween at riss' i was enjoying a nice glass of wine... in my best silk dress... i was looking at my dainty fingers... when it magically hit the fence... tripping over a bottle of wine on the floor... i put it in the recycling... a fellow approached me... looked a bit like a clothes line... skinny bitch... there was a flash of lightning... and all my clothes got torn off... whitney houston saved me by the soothing noted of her voice... awesome night... dont remember much!

1 comment:

  1. lol. I have stories like that at my parents house, I laughed so hard.

    ReplyDelete