Monday, September 6, 2010

Jobs, Jobs, Jobs, Jobs

Looking for a new job is tough, I created a profile on seek and applied for a sh*tload of jobs last week, I was lucky enough to get an interview today, it went well (I think) and I hear back tomorrow so fingers crossed, and its in King St Wharf I mean how awesome would it be to work there! I also have been struggling to get onto my emails because my computer crapped itself on the weekend and so luckily my old laptop is still going strong, anyway point being that I could only check my emails late tonight, and when I did I found an email from this job saying we would love to discuss...rah rah rah...unfortunately you didnt attach a phone number. Okay so somehow me writing it everytime I apply for jobs off Seek and the fact that its on my resume they both dissapeared, so I replied to the email with it, I am just hoping that its not too late for me to reply :Z

The worst thing about interviews in my opinion is the freaking clothes! I DONT DO CORPORATE! My last job was 'smart casual' or mostly just casual, pretty much no shorts or thongs, so to now have to dress corporate, a) I dont own anything and b) when I borrow off mum I just look in the mirror and freak out because its so friggen uncomfortable, the awesome thing is that at the job today they were wearing smart casual so I am seriously crossing my fingers and toes!

The best thing about interviews, I get to read my book on the train. Yep I am fairly certain I am gradually turning into a nerd, i've never been a nerd before haha!

I don't really have any pictures to upload in regards to interviews but I still want to put one up so please enjoy the Sex Pistols:

No comments:

Post a Comment