Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My first day at work...

I felt like I was on my first day of high school today, all dressed up nice ready to make some new friends. I walked into the office to find some really nice people, HOWEVER the lady who signed me up was off sick today so I was left without a leader to show me the ropes, luckily the people there seem nice enough and taught me all i needed to know. 1 shift down and I can confidently say that I have officially said the word 'showerhead' more than I need in 1 life and I can be certain to overload my brain with showerhead enquires in the days to come. In fact did you know that an average shower head pumps 16 litres of water per minute (tsk tsk) and the showerheads we supply come in 9 litre and 6 litre although apparently the 6 litre is a piss poor trikle!

Alas the good thing is its no more: Welcome to the Act, Sing Dance ClubHouze Riss speaking, THANK F*CK except now its: Welcome to the 'Green Project' Ah well at least I sound like I am doing more for the environment! 

Oh another thing I'd like to point out is that when I asked what the dress code was on the phone I was told 'smart business' BUT at work today I found myself sitting next to someone wearing a flano as a jacket, a tee shirt and jeans. WTF???

Picture of the day will be none other than... a SHOWERHEAD :)


No comments:

Post a Comment