Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Packed to the Rafters BOMBSHELL!!!!!!!!!

Okay so if you live under a rock or simply don't watch good television let me fill you in...

Last night was the eagerly anticipated 'Perfect Bubble' episode on Pack to the Rafters. The adds were saying this Tuesday a young rafter will die. Needless to say I went into panic mode, who is it, why? how? you get the idea. I was googling it all week and well it wasn't hard to figure out who it was going to be, a few months back when the episode was filmed pictures of a funeral scene were released, 3 notable rafters were missing: The Dad, The Grandad, and Mel. 'A Young Rafter' well out of all said 3 Mel is the only young one. Also to be noted is that in these pictures Hugh Sheridan who plays Ben and is Mel's husband in the show is wearing the suit he wore to the wedding. It wasn't too hard to figure out who was going to die, having said that the producers did an amazing job of making you double think yourself as to who is going to die, thoughts went through my head the entire episode, is Coby going to drink and drive? will Nathan be in a car crash while dropping Coby off? Is Ruby going to have some sort of fever or something and die? 

What really pissed me off was that in the adds they said when you least expect it, not even 5 minutes into the episode Ben was saying 'If I had of known my perfect bubble was about to pop...' like come on, but aside from that the episode was pretty much perfect, although as horrible as it sounds I was holding out hope that it would be Ruby, only because she is just a baby and that wouldn't effect the family as much as Mel would. The acting was perfect and it just sucks a bit now because Ben is probably the most likable character in the show and now his world has been rocked, I mean they could've just I don't know, she could have got a job opportunity a long way away, what can I say i'm a killer for happy endings!

Mel was a great character and Zoe Ventura a great actor, you will be missed, and good luck in the US! 


No comments:

Post a Comment