Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy 21st Lauren!

Today is my beautiful friend Lauren's 21st birthday, after what only seems like yesterday when we were saying I can't wait to be 18; this day is shocking me for the fact that yes Lauren, you are officially an adult!! I have been lucky enough to know her since year 7 (2002) and she has corrupted me ever since! We have dinner tonight and then her Masquerade Ball celebrations on Saturday! I cannot wait for her to see the present I bought her. I'd write more but I do have her speech on Sat so don't want to spoil the surprise on here haha NORMAN! (I know, Lauren and Chloe will be the only people who get that joke). But for now here are a couple of pictures to help celebrate this wonderful day 21 years ago. (Not so much for her poor mama :p) 

HAPPY 21ST MISS BROWNE! 




No comments:

Post a Comment