Thursday, February 10, 2011

So we made a rap song...

Kate & I had something come over us while we were at work yesterday and it compelled us to make a rap song! Please enjoy 'Smatar' (to the tune of In The Club by Fiddy Cent)......

Go go go go go go go go
Go Smatar it's your birthday,
We're gonna party like it's your birthday,
We will go up from the lobby,
to level 4 and have a party!
You'll find me in the lift,
all covered in blue!
I've got pillows in my inseam,
to make you all comfy!
My parents have a story,
1's an Avatar, the others a smurf,
One day they got in a lift,
and got a little funky!
I'm electric, in a box,
Play with my cords, cause I rox!
If too many people get in in me,
I get a little heavy,
but thats okay press stop,
wait for the beep and we'll have another party!
Go go go go go go go go go go go 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment