Friday, February 18, 2011

I didn't mean to do it...

I can't take it back...
I feel awful...
How could I do this...
Once started it will never go away...
Why am I enjoying this...
I have to accept it now...
I discovered...Gossip Girl. 

Haha, the above is how I think I should be feeling but I can't, I have never had foxtel so I missed it and while all my friends were talking about it I sat and twiddled my thumbs. Then my legen wait for it dairy roomie informed me she had the box set and about an hour later I knew my social life was officially over. It really is the ideal show for a 17-21 year old girl. There is plenty of eye candy and of course all the fashion, and for those that have finished high school its a show to reflect on all the silly things you used to do. I started Monday night and while working everyday last night I completed the first season. Yea I know its bad, quite frequently I am giving my roomies the gift of the random squeal when someone hooks up with someone new. I love it already, I can't wait to watch the rest. 

Source

Source

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment