Friday, February 18, 2011

I am about to commence the best weekend ever...

Roll on 5 o'clock as I have some serious fun planned. Saying that I am excited is probably an understatement. This weekend is so full I hope I can take it all in, I start the weekend with dinner at Bondi while trying to catch some skaters warming up for tomorrow. Tomorrow I begin the day with an 8am meeting at Coogee followed by a beach session with the ladies for afl. Then straight to Bondi to watch the bowl-a-rama, I saw it a couple of years ago and I was lucky enough to meet one of my Idols Lance Mountain, and mum got to meet one of hers in Dave Duncan. This year we have Steve Caballero, Pat Ngoho and Bucky Lasek skating. This I can't even find the words to express my happiness haha, Ngoho and Caballero if you haven't heard of them you need to. They are some serious legends in the skateboarding world. And Bucky Lasek, oh em gee, he is as good as Tony Hawk and has been around for about as long, an absolute legend, so many awards to his name to remember, and just simply awesome, I think I may cry if I see him, haha okay probably not but I may as well. 

Source
And then after that amazing day I am off to the NAB cup to cheer on the mighty swans on their debut for the season. Wait wait there is more, Sunday sees the Swans Fan Day, a day where swans interact with new and old members, kids go along and have a go at the Big Kick or test out their handpassing skills, they have this great thing where they hold a press conference and kids get to ask the tough questions, its always a great day and a perfect end to my weekend. If that doesn't finish my weekend maybe another episode of Gossip Girl just to put the cherry on top. 

Source
I am so excited, this is definitely going to be the best weekend of this year. 
I hope everyone else has a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment