Sunday, February 13, 2011

Movie Review: Remember Me

Okay so let me start this off by saying that I actually hate(d) Robert Pattinson, I do not understand the appeal about him, or the whole Twilight BS! Having said that when this movie came out I thought it may be a chance to give him a go as an actor, and last night I finally got around to watching it, the movie begins with a shock and doesn't leave you bored the entire way through. It is a tear jerker, I cried like a baby but that has to mean it was a good movie right? It is a good drama, and nice to see Robert Pattinson not being a gay vampire. I don't want to give away anything but the ending really gets to ya, I can't imagine anybody who wouldn't be affected by this film. All I can say is that Remember Me has a bit of everything, love, sadness, death and it is well worth the watch. Oh and I still don't get the hotness factor, at least he proved he can act. 



No comments:

Post a Comment