Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sydney Swans make their Twitter debut

Recently the Sydney Swans began their takeover of everything that is awesome on Twitter. There are only a few AFL clubs on Twitter and only a few of them have the players with their own account. It is a great way for them to keep us fans updated and they have started a twitter fan of the week competition. If they need feedback on a decision they come quick and fast, and they like to retweet some nice replies from other Twerps. I was lucky as that they retweeted my tweet to them of: @sydneyswans are taking over twitter! Loving all the updates and pics! Thank you!  Meaning all their fans got to see my thoughts, and I ended up having more of them follow me. To which I tweeted and I got retweeted by rttf_au: RTTF_AU Santa came early #FF ;) RT It's my lucky day @clubswans @babybloods @rttf_au all following me! Can't wait for 2011! #goswans At this current time Swans are following me (which makes me happier than you wouldn't know) even if it is 1 of 4361 that they are following. 

Alright so links time:
@sydneyswans - their official account 
@richards_report - Ted Richards
@okeeferyan - Ryan O'Keefe 
@JaredCrouch - Jared Crouch
@brett_kirk - Brett Kirk
@rttf_au - Swans Fan
@BabyBloods - Swans Young Guns - Fan keeping unnoficial tabs on the swans stars of tomorrow
@clubswans - Club Swans - Swans home away from home, their aftermatch venue
@swansreserves -Swans Reserves - Live scores and updates from Swans Reserves games.

Happy Tweeting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment