Friday, December 17, 2010

The River Test

So there is this App and it is called the River Test, you may have heard of it from the interwebs and what not, but basically it is a Japanese IQ Test (apparently it's given to job applicants when they go for their interview), and you get given a bunch of rules with the aim of getting the entire family accross the river (which trust me is almost impossible) The app claims that only 10% of the planet can solve it. Let me tell you I spent a good hour-2hours working on and off on it that night, thus making me so frikken angry, the next day at work I made everyone try it, we had in the office 2 guys, 3 girls. The first guy got it after 12 minutes, the second guy got very frustrated and after mulling it over for a very extended period of time still failed to finish it. The 1st girl got it but after awhile of thinking about it, 2nd girl got 1 person over the river and decided there were too many rules, and the last girl was me, who was still incredibly frustrated at myself! On the way home that day I decided to just keep trying over and over and over and then eventually I WON! Best feeling ever! Esther and myself almost let out a scream on the train haha, you may think we were freaks but you need to understand the amount of frustration you get while playing this game.
If you want to have a go download the app: The River Test or if you just want to play online (not as cool) go here: http://www.robmathiowetz.com/

Make sure to pass on how you go with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment