Monday, October 11, 2010

The eyes are the nipples of the face...

Let me explain, while watching The House Bunny the other day she quotes 'the eyes are the nipples of the face' and yes while this is hilarious it is a subject worth questioning or at least wondering how important the eyes are in terms of a 'whole package'. So I have devised a little game where I have found some of the nicest eyes in Hollywood and I am very interested to see who can guess who the celebrities are, I am 100% sure I have forgotten some important ones so feel free to comment with your guesses or your suggestions and I'll update in a few days with the answers.
The only hints I'll give are that there are 6 male actors, 2 female actors and 1 male skater!

a)


b)


c)


d)


e)


f)


g)


h)


i)


1 comment:

  1. I forgot to write the answers haha:
    A)Elijah Wood
    B)Emile Hirsch
    C)Gaspard Ulliel
    D)Mila Kunis
    E)Paul Walker
    F)Ryan Sheckler
    G)Shia La Beouf
    H)Zac Efron <3
    I)Zooey Deschanel

    ReplyDelete